- 2 days of highly interaction immersion
- New tools to help you approach complex challenges
- Expand your network of leaders and professionals
- Integrate paradox and a developmental perspective to find clarity
- New case studies and improvisational methods
$750 for MAP* Assessment, Full report and debriefing (normal price is $1000). MAP* is administered online via a secure platform.
*The MAP is the most validated and reliable assessment on the market measuring an individual’s leadership development and maturity. It is scored along eight stages of increasingly complex worldview and capacity to interpret experience. The MAP is expanded from Jane Loevinger’s WUSCT to include new items developed in collaboration by Suzanne Cook-Greuter and Bill Torbert and scored in a methodology developed and refined by Suzanne Cook-Greuter. Sandra M. Martinez is certified to score and debrief the MAP.